Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Freebies!

I am perhaps the slackest blogger out there, rivalled only by my daggy, gorgeous sister Katie who created a blog and then only posted, like twice. ;)

To continue the daggy streak I've only got time for a real quick post, but I just thought I'd update you on what I'm absolutely loving right now. It's freebies! and I mean, come one! Who doesn't?!

I'm loving jumping online and tracking down free samples of differnt products and getting that excitement of my receiving my little packages in the mail - in fact it's gotten to the point where Timmy's utterly jealous of the fact that we both receive mail, but only mine aren't bills :P

Best part is, we're talking good brands, and in some cases - Great brands, my favourite brands - clinique mascara or 3 step skin care program anyone?! Yes Please!

Here they are;

Free Techworks 700MB/80Minutes CD-RW


Free Elastoplast 40Pack Sterile Strips


Free Avery Label samples :
1 Pink Flowered folder
1 sheet of Laser name badge labels
1 sheet of Colour Laser Labels
2 sheet of Colour Laser Mailing Labels
1 Sheet of colour laser business cards
1 Sheet of colour laser print magnetic business cards


Free Clinique High Impact Mascara


2 free Nescafe Cafe Menu Coffee Satchets in, Mocha and Cappuccino


Free Janesce Exfoliating Clearing Wash sample and information booklet


and my very very favourite freebie thus far;

Free Clinique 3-step skin care program sample


yay for good old snail mail!! :D

And just for good measure here's a happy snap of cuddle time in our house;

No comments: