Sunday, June 05, 2005

Tears for this life...

I don't want anyone near me, sometimes I think it would just be easier on my own. But would it? People aren't the problem, it's me, I'm my own worst enemy, I need escape from myself. I'm a spoilt brat, too often finding myself crying over the spilt milk-
What have I sacrificed in this life? Nothing
What have I suffered? Nothing
I live my cushy life and I act like a fool.
I'm in one of those moods tonight, and it's not good.
I don't deserve Gods grace, mercy or blessing - I'm a pathetic sinner and I'm ashamed of myself.
In the last 6 months alone I realized how many ridiculous mistakes I've made... I sat with a mirror inches from my face starring into my eyes untill I no longer recognised them as my own. And I wept, I wept so hard because I could see the times I broke Christs heart, I saw how many times my life has sent him to the cross, how many times I've spat on his face - when all I've ever wanted to do is wash his feet with my tears. I'm sorry Lord, I'm so desperately sorry!

I know that I'm forgiven, but I don't ever want to take lightly his grace and his mercy living in my life.

No comments: