Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Herbie Hiccups...

Okay, so I'm trying to do the healthy thing and I must say that I'm genuinely enjoying it - bar one thing. I'm on these Herbal suppliments which are suppose to ensure I get all the vitamins and minerals I need as well as encourage more energy. But every time I burp I get this terrible herby aftertaste, which is absolutely revolting to say the least.
Bec and I have been walking the hill, and I realized another reason for wanting to get into shape. IN nearly exactly a year Bec and Trev are getting married and I've been incredibly honoured to be asked to be one of their bridesmaids. So for the last 6 months I've been ragging on Bec to get some horrible frilly, puffy, longsleeved, high necked, booted wedding gown, and then she goes and asks me to be her bridesmaid and I'm just waiting to see the ugly payback for those months of taunting brought into being in the form of what I shall wear for their big day...Oh dear, what have I done :P

.........................

Trev came over to stay in Armidale last night, and it was great to see the bloke again - actually it was gorgeous to see the happy couple looking so...well, happy. They're actually a pretty incredible match, they compliment each other beautifuly.....this is where I go all girly and say something along the lines of "Awwww...looooove"



Trev(Wevvy), Bec(Sheep-hearder), Charissa (charisma), Me and Wae-Jae (wedgie)



..........................

Not alot else has happened, I'm 2 days to the completion of my third year of Uni, YAY!!

...........................

Oh, I'm heading back to Melbourne in late November. My sis Kate and a good friend Erin were looking to head that way and since they knew how much I loved Melbourne, invited me to join them there. Can't say any of the details yet, as there really isn't anything to know, except We'll most probably be flying Jet star, and unless other arrangements are made, we'll be staying at my Awesome Aunty Jans Place.
Belinda wherever you are, You've got to come too, there'll be more people this time and we learnt a lesson last time....this trip will be oodles better ;)

1 comment:

Bella said...

hahaha!!
Awesome idea Jess. I'm laughing because while I was reading that I was thinking "fine, go without me then' and then I read your invite!
Talk about being taught a lesson in that itself. hehe

Not sure if I'll be able to make it, as it's already 3rd November...and car rego's due on the 29th, but yeah I'll see what happens.

If not, I was aiming more towards January of next year, kind of after my bday, bit of an extended celebration all for me! =p
Nothing's certain but I'm all for it.

3 CHEERS FOR MELBOURNE! =D