Saturday, April 22, 2006

Favourite girl comes to town!

Katie's come to Armidale and I'm stoked!

Early Friday morning Kate and I left Forster and headed to Armi. we arrived at around 11am and was greeted by the ever beautiful laura - Katies first introduction for the day, and exactly as I suspected the two of them got along, dare I say, 'like a house on fire'. Kate then got the intro to Timmy [who was still in bed..haha] before long we were all chatting and laughing...Kate slots straight into life here, it's like she's always been a part of it all.
We headed out to lunch at the Kilda and by the end of the meal I had Tim completely mortified that I would talk of such things in public as I started a conversation about Phantom Poohs [Nods to Burks for that one ;)]

At around 6pm we got a call from Tim inviting all us girls up to the lads place for a BBQ, to which we were more than happy to oblige - never say no to a free feed.
We hung around for a good three or four hours playing some drinking games, though Jase was in charge of the deck of cards and you'd better believe he was making up his own rules :P but it was laugh worthy and most of the rules picked on Tim, so it was a hoot.

Brittany offered to drive us all across to the Newie at around 11pm and so we all shifted ourselves to a new venue, grabbed a table pretty quickly and had an absolute riot of a time. Great Great times!





Katie with Dickie [aka Ben]
















Tim [the other one] and Laura














Lozza, Katie and I












[half of] Alex, katie, Matt, Nathan, Lozza and [a smippet of] Tim.








Katie and I head back to Forster, we're thinking Tuesday. So I still have another 2 days to show her around my little world up here. Fantastic - looking forward to introducing her to the masses at Sunday night service, hoping to confuzzle some people by sending her into church with laura and Waje first, then watch them double take when I walk in a few minutes later. We don't look identical, but close enough to make people hesitate.

I love my Katie, always will.







Gorgeous katie and I.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello down under to my 2 special sisters :)
Now I know you guys must be having a ball, when any combo of us 3 get together.. look out :) love you babes so much, miss you heaps, hope everthing is fabo for you both! 4 weeks ago i met a fantastic guy, been with him since. :) hes awesome...
chow girlies hugs & kissies rea xxxoooxxxoooxxxoooxxxoooxxxoooxxx

Jezika_Rae said...

Rea, you gorgeous gorgeous thing! haven't chatted in so long. We shall chat very soon. Tell me more about this guy. I can't believe it's taken 4 weeks for me to hear anything about him :P
Love and miss you so much, hope that your having an absolute ball in the states girl. And your right, when the 3 of us get together it's nuts! come back to Armi and I'll take you and Kate out,heck I'll even shout you a drink, get back to the good old times [but not one of those girly concoctions still winging about paying 15 bux for 3 drinks, we could have gotten 4 smirnof Blacks for that price..arg..I know, I know, I'll stop :P] Stay beautiful but more importantly, stay in touch ;)
Love you
Jess xoxo

Anonymous said...

Hello wonderful girly. how are my sweet? Sorry I didnt tell you bout the boy earlier.. hes incredible, his name is Emmanuel Antonio Hernandez Floros, Tony for short :) Hes from Mexico, hes 21, he lives here with his Dad and his 2 sisters and Mum are still in Mexico. Hes really awesome, ive seriously fallen for him. ahhh. Have a fantabulous day gorgeous, love you always, rea