Monday, May 08, 2006

quick update [comes with free apologies]

I know I haven't blogged in yonks. In fact I haven't really been online much recently. I'm coming to the last 3 months of Uni - FINALLY! which means that I head out on my teaching internship very very soon, and yes I'm nervous. This ones big, depending how I go on this, it could mean a job at the end of it. I managed to score the internship at Taree Christian Community School with Year 6 and it's going to be fantastic, everyone who I have spoken to has said it was fantastic!

So what's been consuming my time? Assignments and official teaching document preperations. Yes it's all great fun :S. But alas it needs to be done and as much as I wish the blog didn't have to suffer, for now it shall have to.

But to leave you with a really quick update;

Lozza made the big step and dyed her [blonde as it can come] hair dark brown














Personally I love it. looks so glossy and lovely - though I've always been a dark hair sort of gal.


And Waje Fell in love with Tims Cat Dizzy.





















All in all, life is Crazy/Beautiful [<----- one of my favourite movies BTW ;) ]

No comments: