Saturday, December 02, 2006

Countdown


10 months till the wedding and I am so desperately excited!!
I cannot wait to be Tims wife!
I have been so blessed with and by this mighty man. and I just want to encourage any of you who are still waiting. I was single for what felt like the longest time and often I would begin to lose hope, as though I would have to lose some of my standards and desires and 'be more realistic' if I wanted to find a man.
Can I just say to you. Do not ever sell yourself short. Place your requests before God. I put mine there probably about 3 years ago and I think for a while I forgot about it.
God loves marriage and he loves love...funny that, since he created both. I do not believe for a second that God is cruel or malicious. Get this he WANTS to bless you!! he really really does.
Trust
Trust
Trust
Thats all I can say.
Please do not think for a second that I am being condescending...I do not mean to be that way at all.
I just really want to encourage you. Stay strong, and hold the faith. God always comes through on his promises.
This post is directed at someone...and you know who you are [at least you should]
there is someone out there for you! and he is amazing!! never ever give up yourself to anyone less worthy, you are a priceless jewel in the eyes of God and in my eyes too...and in Gods time, that bloke who agrees with us will rock up. I am sorry that Gods watch ins't syncronised with yours, but hold fast.
I love you more than you know.
Be all that you can be, through Gods grace and love!

1 comment:

Paul said...

It's the early hours of the morning and I could quite possibly look back at this comment later on and say "Paul... you're an idiot". We'll see what happens.

Jess, that's the first photo I've seen of this Tim character. I've gotta say, I think he was made for you. I can see it in his eyes somehow. At least in that photo.

Yep... that already feels like a really tacky cliched thing to say... so rest assured that I wouldn't have pecked it into the computer if I didn't think it had a good amount of truth to it.

-Paul.