Wednesday, December 20, 2006

More Updates...

And the wedding preperations are coming along nicely. No I haven't tried on any dresses yet. In fact I'm a little scared about that part. What if I don't find one I absolutely love?!!...what if I look terrible in them all?!!...
Eventually I'll get there.
But what I have managed to find is the style of dresses that I was really, really wanting for the bridesmaids. Black - check. Cocktail length - check. Femine - check. A little unique - check. Ebay yielded these little beauties. So only time will tell whether or not you'll be able to spot them in the wedding shots.What other updates can I give you...

Oh! the bridesmaids are locked in...and all the girls are so excited! it's actually alot of fun, because they're all so good at keeping me upbeat and in the best mood! so the wedding day is going to be an absolute blast! [not to mention the fact I'll be marrying the love of my life...that should be fun too!! :P]

Maid Of Honour

Katie: An obvious one, apart from being my twin sis she's also my best friend in the whole world. I love her so much, and it just wouldn't be right without katie standing right there beside me.


Bridesmaids
Rea: I've known her since I was 3, and she's been one of the greatest friends of my life. No matter what we've always stayed in touch, and times are always grand when we're together.




Jess: Best friends since primary school, we were united in our wackiness [go the 'J-Team'], and no matter how much time has past, it always feels so good between us. Love chuckles.




Belle: Well this should be obvious too! Belle and I have been the best of mates since High school, and it's kept on going and going ever since. I love her to bits.

.............................................................................................................................

What's kinda cool is i noticed that the girls I chose to be my bridesmaids, actually span my entire life thus far. Rea: since I was 3, Jess: Since Primary school, Belle: Since high school... and Katie: for the entirety (sp?), all of them have carried right through to the present. Friendship truely is such a beautiful and precious thing...and while everyone I love can't be part of the bridal party, I do sincerely look forward to sharing this amazing day with all the people I love.

other updates...? Well the vases have been bought, for...well remember this?
**Minus all the pink erckiness!!

So we now have a vast number of boxes piled up in the corner, full of these vases;
And pretty soon I'll be buying something close to 400 Peacock feathers to turn these vases into a pretty spectacular centrepiece [well I hope so]

I shall keep you updated.
here ya go...take some love
xoxo

2 comments:

Bella said...

Oh awesome!! I looove that dress. You're so good Jess. First wedding I know of that the bridesmaids will actually be able to wear the dress again! Sick. So good. I love it. And the vases will look great filled with the peacock feathers. Wow. So exciting.

Can't wait to catch up with you girly.
Love love love
B xx

Felicity said...

Hey gorgeous girl. Check out this link. It's about twins.

http://www.une.edu.au/news/archives/000702.html

Your wedding plans look lovely.

xxoo

Loves froms Flessie