Monday, June 18, 2007

Put your key in the Lock


Little keys that unlock big doors.
Please leave a key to a blog that you would like to share.
It can be to one of your own favorite posts,
or to another person's blog.
It can be to a book
or to a video.
You can show me the way to a poetry site that you like.
Or to something delcious (chocolate is always good.)
Or to a place of enchanting creativity!
Give a key that opens a door
that we might tag along and discover a new place through you.
Have fun!
Thank you very much for SHARING THE LOVE!

3 comments:

joshua said...

It's so nice for me to have found this blog of yours, it's so interesting. I sure hope and wish that you take courage enough to pay me a visit in my PALAVROSSAVRVS REX!, and plus get some surprise. My blog is also so cool!

Feel free off course to comment as you wish and remember: don't take it wrong, don't think that this visitation I make is a matter of more audiences for my own blogg. No. It's a matter of making universal, realy universal, all this question of bloggs, all the essential causes that bring us all together.

I think it's to UNITE MANKIND that we became bloggers! Don't see language as an obstacle. That's not the point. Pictures talk also. Open your heart and come along!!!!!

Anonymous said...

some of my current faves are;

www.carrieyoung.typepad.com

www.sheyerosemeyer.blogspot.com

and

www.threeloves.blogspot.com

All three women are amazing mothers and exceptional photographers who capture such wonderful moments in all their glory - I'm sooo in love with their blogs right now. I truly admire them and feel deeply encouraged by the way they live their lives.
Take a look and let yourself me moved also.
B xx

AJ said...

Hi, just stumbled across your blog, it's lovely, much to think about and inspirational ! Many congratulations to you and Tim on the wedding :) .. If you have a spare moment, feel free to drop by http://echoesoftheriversong@blogspot.com ... it's a little photographic 365 day project I'm working on, hopefully will bring you a few smiles :) AJ