Thursday, September 27, 2007

25 Smiles


I wonder how people will start conversations with me once the wedding is all said and done.

As close as the wedding is, life goes beyond, and above, and around. I know how I enjoy the wedding planning, but I also enjoy forgetting it for a while and enjoying being Jess - pure and simple. It's almost sad that I feel as though I need to remind people of that sometimes.

I spent Tuesday night at Rob and Amy's with Kate, Matt and Kim. And it was utter bliss. Watching Doctor Who, enjoying it and actually catching myself with that gaping mouth that you get when you're really getting into something. But best of all, the senseless, often ridiculous, always thoroughly entertaining banter which carried on till well into the wee hours of the morning. Amy's stories of private school amused me no end and I must admit that I enjoy her company so thoroughly that it's devastating that I did not discover my fondness for her until After I move to Melbourne. But alas, I shall enjoy it for the time I am here in Forster, In fact I shall be enjoying the company of many an entertaining character at Kates weekly bible study at Rob and Amy's house tomorrow night. I have heard many a great word spoken about it, and so anticipate laughs and an enjoyable evening to be had. :)
As boring as life can sometimes be, its amazing the way people make life so much richer.
It is sweet at this moment, and I intend on enjoying the nectar as it flows.
I do hope that you are too.

No comments: