Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Hens Night

Okay okay, so it's taken me ages to actually post these here. But about 3 weeks ago, kate and Rea flew down from Newcastle, into Melbourne where they met up with Cathy and myself for a bit of pirate themed madness.
Yes we all dressed as pirates and hit the town.




















I think at one point while we were wandering down Sydney road, we all forgot that we were in costume, and as we were standing at the crossing, waiting for that allusive little green man to appear, we were suddenly made aware of everyone in their cars staring at us. So quickly getting back into character we proceeded to charge across the crossing, waving swords while creating great yells of "AARG Me Harties!!" much to the amusement of those watching, who showed their appreciation with cheers and a honking of horns.





To be perfectly honest we felt like utter celebrities for the night. We actually had a number of people come up and ask if they could get photo's with us, as if we were at dreamworld, dressed like Tweety Bird.
All in all it was an awesome night. Lots of Belly laughs and stories created.







Best part of the whole weekend though, [apart from the boys cooking for us the whole time] was sitting out in the backyard, on our picnic blankets having deep and meaningfuls and just utterly loving my girls!





....

3 days till the wedding!! WOOT!
Now I really am getting excited. I sat down and typed up my vows today, and I'm ready now. ready to do this. Marry my Tim and start our life.
Hmmm....
Can't wait till saturday :D

No comments: