Sunday, August 06, 2006

Randomness...

8 weeks left of my internship. Starting this week I move into phase 2, which basically means that I can't fail it! Cools

I am now considered an "Associate Teacher" as opposed to merely being a "Prac Student".

Long distance relationships suck! [2 months till the long distance is gone!]

I'm officially obsessed with Chicken! Yummo!

Matt, Kate and I spent an hour on saturday driving around tuncurry, desperately trying to remember where Amy and Robs place was. We ended up having the best time, laughing as one Magpie tried to peck the bajeebers out of another one, and having a good chuckle at a pair of oldies with matching, broken umbrellas.

I'm missing Smirnoff Double Blacks.

The weekend of the 7th of October, Kate and I are heading to Armidale to celebrate our belated 22nd. If your interested, then you should definitely join us, it's gonna go off! and Belle, you had better believe you'll be coming.

Our church got hit by lightning last night, so this mornings service was without power. Entirely accoustic and entirely captivating worship.

I watched Disney's "Ice Princess" today, and yep - damn those corney disney movies, I got a bit teary towards the end...

Was woken in the wee hours of this morning, by a phonecall from Tim at 3am, we chatted untill at least 4am.

I took advantage of the blackout today by having a my first bath in at least 2 years - complete with candles and lavender bubbles...hmmm, so good.

I was having a seriously bad hair day today, and really didn't have the energy to do anything about it, so I popped on a crimson beanie, tied my hair in piggie-plaits and headed to church.

I have to end this, due to having 4 lessons to plan for tomorrow...

If your willing, prayer would be awesome! I can't wait till I don't have to be graded on this anymore!

love you.
xoxo

1 comment:

Bella said...

7th of October in Armi? Sweet, I'll be there, checkered pants and all ;-)

Love the random post by the way, good read. I can just imagine you with your piggy plaits and beanie too - so adorable. Acoustic worship - sounds awesome. I missed both services today - had to work. Bumma, but YAY for the dosh!! Gotta love that hey.

Can't wait to see you again sweetie - I miss you like crazy and you're only 40 min away. How silly. We're so doing something soon, I swear. Whether you want to or not dammit. haha. Nah it'll be good to catch up. Love you more every day sis...

Bella xx