Tuesday, September 05, 2006

I know...I'm lame :P

I can hardly believe that its week 7.
I am literally 3 weeks and 3 days away from completing my final Prac EVER!
it's exciting, and while I would expect to feel that usual nervousness about my future wanderings, for this point in time, there are none.
none...
I don't feel nervous all I feel is excitement. I can go anywhere....
I received a letter in the mail from UNE which was to inform me that I am placed within the top 15% of undergraduate students at our university. bit of a shock really, but exciting. I don't know for sure, but mum suggested that if I am indeed in the top 15 percent then there is a pretty good chance that, come the end of this placement, I'll be a targetted teacher - Gosh I hope so!

Man, I really have to apologise for the lack of interesting info I've been sharing of late. I just find that while I'm on this internship I really don't have a whole lot of interesting things going on in my life...so so sorry.
I'm wracking my brain trying to think of anything interesting I could add.

Well...lets see...

For the last 6 weeks, at least - I've been gyming it. I am now an addict of 'Body Pump' Kez (one of the instructors) informed me that it's the quickest way to actually change your body shape - and heck knows I need to do that :P !
apparantly through the process used, the muscles actually tear, and then rejuvinate themselves, quite literally 'changing' your shape.
But googily-gosh - I'm getting muscles :D :D HA! it's exciting.

I'm looking forward to the end of prac as my social calender shall be a little grander than of late.
Becs Hens night in Sydney is looking to be on the 7th of October, Tims 21st in QLD will be on the 14th, plus on the 15th I'll be taking the lad to dreamworld and thats as much as he knows...there shall be surprises. Tims mum has come on board as an allie and it's going to be fantastic - I just know he's going to love it. I shall inform you later as you just never know who may be reading this ;) and we don't want to ruin surprises now do we ;) Becs wedding on the 4ths of November, adn Mons around January 4th...I love weddings :D :D

but alas I shall go...
more to come people...I promise (If anyone is still reading this of course :P)

2 comments:

Bella said...

of course I'm still reading this. Can't get enough of your stories Jess! =D
So....September 15 is a Friday.....hmm. I'll probably be worki...OH, hold up. I have Fridays off!! Sweet! So, how does a dinner date with my two big sisters sound?
You up for it? Me, you, Katels and Hayz. And possibly Monty but I think she'll be at Dan's. Anyone else?
Well, let me know munchkin and I'll make a reservation somewhere.

Can't wait to catch up with you girly! =D
Love love love,
Li'l Bee xx

_monica_ said...

10th feb jess :P
(i dunno! these people who think they can live without a trusty calendar).