Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Survival.

can you believe I made it!! :P
Susie was away today with a sick/off Day. I couldn't help feeling a little 'put on the spot' about it all. Apparantly susie knew for about a week and only informed me about it 5 minutes before I left school yesterday. Of course I have to prove that I'm flexible and willing to 'have a go no matter what' well of course I said "Sure, no worries".

Woke up this morning and felt as thought I could very well be dead by lunchtime.
But HA! I went to school anyway - it's one thing to not want to go to school, another when your going to be the teacher. ;)

So I toughed it out. Truth be told they're supposed to employ a casual teacher, and shouldn't legally be able to relly on me to run the whole day, but I did. I was it, the teacher. They saved some serious money (about 250 bucks a day for casual teachers) and I won't even see a cent. Depressing hey!
Working so hard.
At least once I'm teaching I'll have a pay cheque to look forward to. Untill then I continue with the poor uni student lifestyle...a lifestyle which places me in the top 5% of the world merely because I CAN go to Uni...
Believe me, I'm not taking this for granted.
I'm nearly there, nearly finished, just 3 weeks to go and I am free to teach, and be paid. I will finally be a professional teacher!

This Friday is the first anniversary of my 21st Birthday!!
Kate and I were considering a party, but to be perfectly honest I just do not have the energy to really chuck a bash. Tell you what though, I could go a couple of drinks at the end of this week.

Though actually as I type this, I'm really getting into the mood to do something nice. Maybe grab some buddies over and do some food and drinks...and cake hmmmm...everyone loves cake :D

Lets chat Belle, if your interested in joining the festivities, Hales, Monty, wheres Maclod these days?

Timmy may be able to make it down for the weekend. No promises from him and no pressure from me. I'll be back in Armidale in about 3 weeks, and while it's hard being so far apart, it's understandable - I'm working prac and he's working 2 jobs. We've just gotta do the best we can. This time will make us appreciate the time we do have together so much more.
and he's worth it. We're worth it.

sorry, I know this is boring, but for now...this is my life ;)

1 comment:

Bella said...

Err Jess. As if it is boring!
I love hearing about what you're up to.
And as for your anniversary, yeah I'm up for some festivities! Whatever you wanna do, it's yours n Katie's day. Pretty sure Hayz would wanna do somethin too, as for Maclod, he's still in Coffs, doin his thing. Probably can't make it down for the weekend, but then again, he could. Ask him what he's up to.
Alternatively, we could go there. Head up to Coffs for the day/weekend.....GO KART RACES!!!!!

Hehe. Maybe that's just cause I've been dying to get back there. I miss the track like nothin else. Let's do it.
Or not. Whatever. Up to you. =P

Umm, yeah. I guess I haven't helped out much here, but do know this - I am definitely available for some random fun-ness this weekend. Maybe even something local......take advantage of the splendours of Forster!

Hmm..... the possibilities

Love ya girly,
Bella xx