Sunday, September 17, 2006

Loved.




Another Birthday come and gone.

Friday saw me heading to school as per usual. Upon arrival I was bombarded with Happy kids from my class wishing me happy birthday and giving great big beautiful hugs. Aaron had me in hysterics as he serenaded me with his updated version of happy birthday, complete with air guitar solo and high screechy finale.
They are such an incredibly beautiful bunch of kids, who I am going to miss so very much.
They organised a surprise party for me, which I was ever so slightly clued into, due to the fact that they're not quite as sneaky as they like to think they are...either that or I'm just too dang clever ;)

But I acted surprised and we had a great afternoon together grooving and eating. They're a cute bunch of munchikins.

So my day at school ended and I headed home. Tim couldn't make it down as he had to work all day/evening in Armie. Though dad booked us into the Hogs Breath for dinner. Can I hear a "Yummo!"?


















So I enjoyed my 22nd birthday in the company of my favourite people...my family. I can't really remember the last family affair we've had when all five of us have been present. So this was nice...really nice.




We ordered. Mum and dad even bought cocktails for the Birthday girls which was just a golden touch. I couldn't resist a touch of cheekiness and just had to order the "Sex on the Beach"
However I must admit that I was ever so slightly dissapointed when mum made no reaction whatsoever, dad however sat with this slightly ammused, forced concerned look.
"Hows Tim going to feel knowing that you had sex on the beach tonight?"...
yeah he's a funny fellow.





Afterwards we headed home and blew out the candles on a Pavlova and Caramel choc-cream tart.
Hmmmmhmm...
al in all, a fantabulous birthday was had.
Add to that, it was a nice touch to find a heap of messages on my mobile when I jumped back in the car.

Thankyou to all of you who wished me a happy birthday, I appreciate your love so much!

2 weeks left of my internship and then it's all over red rover. Yes I am excited :D

2 comments:

Bella said...

Awww, how sweet are your class?!!

My face has to be Zoe....
"I'm in your heart forever" haha. Gold!!

And confession time....I totally forgot what the date was until I got to church Friday night and Tim goes "so....did you wish Miss Braybrook a happy birthday today?" !!! How horrible did I feel?! Sorry girl!

Love you all the same though ;-)

Bella said...

dammit. my *faVe....
stoopid typo's