Thursday, January 04, 2007

Engagement luncheons!

Welcome to the new year everyone! I just want to take a moment to speak love and blessings over you in Jesus Name!!
Hasn't the last year just flown by! and I hope that you all step into this brand spankin' new year, full of hopeful excitement, as you prepare yourself to love and live life to the absolute full!! be blessed, blessed, blessed!!


The 1st of the month, New years day no less, saw Tim and I celebrating with Family at Mum and Dads place in Forster. The parentals threw an engagement bash for us.
Complete with Cake and as I'm sure you are aware...everybody loves cake!!




The cake was a bit of a trial, as this is the lady we were looking to use for the wedding cake. And can I say (Belle if your out there, back me on this one) it was absolutely beautiful, tasted and looked stunning. So it's definitely a yes in our opinions. Now just imagine somthing like the above with a few more tiers.


The funny thing is, Tim and I both shy away from the spotlight, so the entire day being devoted to us was somewhat...interesting (for lack of a better word) But fantastic all at the same time.



We both realise that we have an absolutely amazing network of support gathered around us as we step into this new phase. I actually find it hard not to let a few tears slip past when I think about it. We are so blessed, so, so blessed!


Thankyou for your friendship, for your love, you mean more than you know and I appreciate you so sincerely!



Thankyou Brother and sisters of my heart!

No comments: