Thursday, January 18, 2007

It's moving time!!

Alrighty people it's happening, the big move is taking place and as it turns out, this big move of which I speak involves travelling interstate, to a place we all know and love...

MELBOURNE!

On Tuesday Tim caught his flight out from Brisbane to Melbourne for his Job interview at Klopferdobos, He must have done some serious impressing because he walked straight out of the interview, rang me on the phone opening the conversation with "I GOT THE JOB!!!"

So with those words Tim and I will be moving to Melbourne, set to plant our feet there within the next 2 weeks.

So currently I'm working my way through the registration process to be recognised within Victorian schools. Plus I'm also looking for a flat. For the time being I shall be moving in with my Aunty Jan, who I adore - but I refuse to mooch off her for too long, with my moving in being only a temporary thing.

So it's exciting, a little nervy but the way tim and I have chosen to look at it is, we're starting an adventure and we're on it together.

God has been so amazing with this whole shabang...he really has captured the desires of the heart and we're both so happy with the outcome...we realise there's going to be a tonne of stuff to organise in a really short time, but God has been so good, he's never let us down, and he's going to continue to lead us through.

xoxo

2 comments:

worrywarrior said...

Hi there,

I'm wasting time @ work and stumbled across your blog, as I'm considering a solo move from Perth to Melbourne at the end of this year....with no idea of where to live (fingers crossed a share house in the city) or a job (I work in public relations).

Anyway, I wish you so much luck with your move. But with God on your side, you'll be fine. I'm hoping once I hit Melbourne, I'll be able to find an inner-city church for some support!!

Ciao
Kat

worrywarrior said...

Oh gosh, you can see how new I am to blogging - I just saw that your post was done in January! So you are well and truly settled in Melbourne by now!

How is it? Any advice for my move over?