Thursday, February 01, 2007

MSN-ings

Tims in Melbourne, I'm still in Forster, waiting for my material to come through from the University so I can recieve approval from the Victorian Education department to teach in Vic. I'm set to follow him there as soon as I can and it's tough - tough being so far away from him and tough being patient and unsure all at the same time. But trusting that God has it all sussed out and I've gotta keep stepping out of the boat.

Okay so I decided to be a little slack. But truth be told I really couldn't bring myself to blab all this out again, so it was easier to take my msn conversation with Belle last night and paste it here.
what else is there for me to say that...happy reading.

Jez: Operation: 'Relocation Love' says:
I'm learning a thing or two at the moment too

Bella says:
oh I bet!!

Bella says:
how you going with it all?

Jez: Operation: 'Relocation Love' says:
it's really really hard
so much harder than expected

Jez: Operation: 'Relocation Love' says:
it's not at if God is saying "I want you to go and do this"
instead he's saying "I want you to sit there, trust me, and do absolutely nothing - you've done all you can, now you've just gotta trust me"

and it's hard...

Jez: Operation: 'Relocation Love' says:
just waiting and waiting and waiting and trusting that there are coggs turning, I just can't see them right now

Jez: Operation: 'Relocation Love' says:
I kinda lost it last night

Jez: Operation: 'Relocation Love' says:
coz Tim was supposed to call me and then he was so exhausted that he accidentally fell asleep and that little girl in me said "I was forgotten" which compounded all this stuff and left me wondering, "what if Gods forgotten me too"

Jez: Operation: 'Relocation Love' says:
which I know is absolute crap
I'm not forgotten...

Jez: Operation: 'Relocation Love' says:
But Katie came to my rescue and chatted and cried and prayed with me...
she prayed the most incredible prayer over me...which went on and on and covered every fear/concern of my heart...it was amazing...She was so clearly led by the spirit, because she was speaking out things I haven't shared with her...

Jez: Operation: 'Relocation Love' says:
which of course made me into even more of a blubbering mess...
but it was good...
sometimes it's just good to cry

Bella says:
that's it....you're not forgotten, cause God probably orchestrated that whole moment

Jez: Operation: 'Relocation Love' says:
yeah... I did wake up today feeling so much better

Bella says:
Praise the Lord!

Jez: Operation: 'Relocation Love' says:
It's good to be completely honest with God...he knows it all already, but theres something so liberating in releasing it into his hands and letting him use all the fear and pain and concern...and make it into something amazing!

Jez: Operation: 'Relocation Love' says:
I trust him completely, it'll work out I know it...
it's just hard having to play the waiting game...

Bella says:
haha

Jez: Operation: 'Relocation Love' says:
but it's his hilarious way of teaching me patience...yet again!

Bella says:
you're telling ME!!

Bella says:
hmm. gotta love that lesson huh!

Jez: Operation: 'Relocation Love' says:
to be honest...

Jez: Operation: 'Relocation Love' says:
no I don't love it...I don't even like it...but heck knows I need it

Bella says:
AMEN!!

No comments: