Thursday, November 16, 2006

Art Spotters


I've had a few questions about the large Painting of the Sunflower, seen in the photo's taken of the flat decorated for Christimas.
In answer to your questions, yes I do think it's lovely, and hopefully I would since I'm the artist :P
Apologies for the quality of the image here, it was taken on a camera phone, and the blue bit in the bottom right corner isn't actually part of the painting, it's a bit of christmas decoration which got in the way.

I am trying to get back into my art, and I just wanted to say thatnkyou to those of you who commented on MSN about how much you liked it, even before you knew you had to brown nose to me :P
Your beautiful

2 comments:

Felicity said...

Beautiful. I take it that you painted this yourself?

Felicity said...

Oops. I didn't read the text fully. Yes. You did paint it yourself. Very good. Very feminine.