Sunday, November 05, 2006

Arty-Farty-Pets

Man!! as I sit here I feel incredibly light headed. I realised about five minutes ago that I've had something close to 5 glasses of coke today. Plus a friend of Tims visited from Tamworth so we headed over to the "White Bull" for a beer. Beer on an empty belly will have your head spinning pretty quick (especially if your a light weight like me) but a good meal and 6 hours and that was sorted. Right now I think that I might be suffering from a serious sugar overload. :P

But all of that aside, what I really came on here to share was Kate and my shinnanigans last weekend.

I can generally gurantee some sort of laugh a minute entertainment when Kate's nearby...

So, with nothing but our cheeky grins as a clue, take a moment to guess just what we may have gotten up to last wekend gone...

...

..

.

We painted the cat!!

Did you guess it?!!

Kate visited Armie for Tims 21st and Saturday morning, bored and with nothing but a "midnight Blue" permanent hair dye to ammuse us, katie and I spent the morning chasing Dizzy around the flat painting stripes all over him so he ended up looking like a blue and white Tiger.







Took a bit of getting use to. And quite a bit of us saying "Geez I wish we'd used black"
But now, a week after I'm actually glad we used Blue. had we used black I think it would have been easy to think that it was his natural colouring.
Instead he looks like an Arty-farts cat. And I think he looks unreal!

1 comment:

Felicity said...

Hello Miss B,
I think your cat looks smashing. Maybe you could use the piccies to make your very own book for kiddies book. What do you reckon??