Thursday, November 23, 2006

More.

Well since some of you find the wedding preperations interesting, and since I myself find the wedding preperations interesting, I thought I would share some more of them.
It seems that over the last few days through discussions with katie, that a basic theme has emerged.
A shabby chic style, but with bolder colours. Drawing inspiration from vintage, classic, sort of vibes.
The central decorative piece is indeed still the peacock feathers. Deciding to use the Central rich Royal blue as the major colour.

Pearls will play a large part in the day, seen throughout quite a few of the details. Including the bridesmaids and my jewelly, which are set to be made by my incredibly talented sister Katie.
The bridesmaids will still be in the black cocktail dresses with the Royal blue sash. Bouquet?
Well the bridesmaids are set to carry a simple bunch of Iris's...
As for myself. I will of course be in white, with a simple bunch of Calla Lillies, with a couple of peacock feathers in the mix.
The Key colours are set to be;


I'll fill you in more as I get better pictures and all that jazz...
[aplologies that the whole thing is still very patchy...at the moment the vision is nearly entirely in our heads...it's just getting it out in a visual way thats tricky...we'll get there :P]
























2 comments:

Felicity said...

Pretty.

Felicity said...

I just noticed your flickr collage. VERY NICE PHOTOS.

I want one too! i have opened a flickr account and uploaded one photo, but from this point I don't know what to do. Like... to copy a little box full of pictures into my homepage for my blog. PLEASE help me!!