Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Personality


You are dependable, popular, and observant.
Deep and thoughtful, you are prone to moodiness.
In fact, your emotions tend to influence everything you do.

You are unique, creative, and expressive.
You don't mind waving your freak flag every once and a while.
And lucky for you, most people find your weird ways charming!




I knabbed the link to this personality test from Bec-star, not convinced that your personality can simply be determined by one click of the mouse on a piccie, but I definitely had to agree with at least some of it, definitely the emotions ruling a lot of what I do...made me think though, is it a weakness that I am so susceptable to the ruling of emotions? I don't believe that I always act on the shovings of emotions, however they often make me stop, think and ponder.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jess, How u doing? Just wanted to check in and let you know I love reading your blog. By the way I took the test as well and found it suprisingly accurate.
Hope to talk soon, Love from Haylse

My Results...
You are pure, moral, and adaptable.
You tend to blend into your surroundings.
Shy on the outside, you're outspoken to your friends.

You believe that you live a virtuous life...
And you tend to judge others with a harsh eye.
As a result, people tend to crave your approval.

Bec said...

:) I wasn't convinced either.

Mine was fairly accurate. Amusing anyway. Keep writing Jess. I keep reading.