Friday, December 23, 2005

So I spent the last couple of days hanging out with Belle and Hayley [two of my favourite people in the whole world] and spending that time with these two beautiful ladies, more than anything just helped me realise, yet again, how truely blessed I am. May I also say that these two women are truely stylin' absolutelly, insanely funky little babes. They wouldn't believe me, but it's true!

Thursday saw Belle coming over to trash my place [So not...mum herself said that my rooms never been cleaner...Belle your a champ!] Belle ever so kindly humoured me as I pretended I was some sort of proffessional artist. The day entailed me doing hair and make-up followed by a bit of a photo shoot.

Your so beautiful Belle, don't ever believe otherwise!

I'm not a pro, AT ALL! but I'm happy with how they turned out.


just a taste...

I woudl say more...but alas, a big steak for dinner is calling...sounds very similar to my mothers voice...

I love my girls...I hope you both always know that :D


No comments: