Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Melbourne tid-bits [with piccies!]



The Octopus, as Belle and I stood in line - the oldest people waiting. Belle Nearly didn't make the height cut off...we're talking inches people, mere inches.

On the octopus, nothing like some immaturity to lighten your day. I ammused myself by only screaming while the ride was slowing at the start and at the finish. Then chucked in some screaming once it had come to a complete stand still - Belle gave me the look of "I'm so not taking you out in public again" and for a moment I actually believed her, before she shifted her attentions to trying to open the safety cage before the guy came to do it himself. I was pleading with her to stop, I didn't want it to be revealed that it was a simple task and anyone could do it, or else the next ride I was on all I would be thinking was "One flick anf this thing could come flying off".


Currently I'm reading "Memoirs of a Geisha" I'm such a dork that if there's a movie based on a book I always want to read the book before I see the film. This was Belle and I hunting down Bec in Dymocks book store [of course it was the wrong one ;) country hicks we are] failing that we started amusing ourselves with the books instead.

Hanging with some gushies, [L-R] Mwah, Burkie, Bella [at back] James and Cathy. Fun night.

Belle, myself and Bec at Essendon Baptist. We met up with Paul and Trav too, but we all know how Paul feels about Piccies of himself on th internet. So they got the chop from this one.

Don't ask me why I'm smiling like that, instead say this. "Gosh! Your so retarded!". Me and my gilr Belle.

Toodles for now :D

No comments: