Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Victorian thinkings.

Flew to Melbourne today, arrived at around 11:30 this morning and had the pleasure of Burks company as he graciously drove us over to My aunts place, before absolutely thrashing me at pool. He humoured us by hanging around, long after I'm sure he was well and truely bored :P but it was most appreciated all the same. [thanks burks!]

The rest of the day was spent basically settling into life in the house, I love my Aunt Jan, she a beautiful, amazing woman who I adore spending time with.

However as exciting as it is to be here in Melbs, I'm feeling a touch melancholy this evening [ or should I say morning ;)] I received a phone call from a good friend of mine tonight, and we chatted about some of the issues she's dealing with - they're fairly big obstacles at the moment, which then meant that it forced me to look at some of those same obstacles being mirrored in my own life.

I'm not really sure where I'm at tonight. I have this tight feeling in my stomach, this not so pleasant clenching and when I really think about it, I know exactly why. To be frank, I don't think I have the clarity to explain it here without sounding a fool or being misunderstood a million times over.
My heart is being challenged in areas which have left me wondering. It's never easy to decide that something requires more of you than you thought you would have to give. Right now, I apologise, because I won't expand on that, perhaps another time I will.

I caught up on a few blogs this evening. Thankyou Bec, your words are so wise, and I can relate to the shifts which happen as you ponder logic.
These blogs added somewhat to the churnings, after all the initial churnings were based around such general areas.

Chatted to God about it all while having a shower. I didn't make sense to myself, but I'm fairly confident he knew where I was coming from. Since then I've decided to cheer up. When I do worry, to talk things through with the big guy. He brings peace to a troubled mind, even if the troubled mind makes no real sense. :P
Tis all good.
[feeling better already]

No comments: