Friday, February 09, 2007

Found in my room?! Thats a miracle!!

So I lost my MP3 player for the last 6 months.
I could not, for the life of me find it anywhere!
To be honest it had been missing for so long that I think I may have forgotten it ever existed. And then today, as I was cleaning out my room in preperation for the big move to Melbourne - just allow me to go off topic for 2 seconds as I have a sook...Hows this for love, my parents have told me to clear out my room, pretty much completely. I'm not even married yet and I'm already getting the boot. :P
Yep, theres that dramatic streak again. - So anyway, where was I?

Oh yeah, as I'm cleaning out my room, there it is, my MP3 player. I swear it could nearly have had, the bright light and angels singing, with me gliding towards it...not entirely sure as I was completely engulfed in the joy of finding it again.
So of course, whats the first thing you do after finding the long lost MP3?...You have a scan through the music.
Alot of MP3's...and then I switch across to the self record feature, as I remembered at some point I was carrying it around, just incase, inspiration struck.

And can I say, as I listened to them I don't think it would be completely unfair to say...
"There was a WHooooole heapa crap on there!!" :P

But I did manage to find a glimmer of hope, a rough diamond perhaps...maybe I'll try and polish her up.

Arise oh mighty warrior
Take the sword within your hand
Step up and fight this battle
I'm giving you this land

Arise oh mighty warrior
You are chosen with my blood
Step up and brave this battle
oh Child, the Victories won

It Kind of had this cool little inflect which made it fun to sing.

Oh, speaking songs. I had a friend recommend Kirk Franklins "Imagine Me" filmclip with the advice, "Look out though, you may just cry".
Can I just say, at the risk of sounding like a complete sap, I didn't just cry, I absolutely blubbered like a new born baby, right after the doctor smacked that shiny pink booty (Okay so I heard that doctors don't do that, but they do in movies so it's just gotta be true then... right?!! :P )

I would recommend the clip, the song itself is pretty great, but the clip AND the song WOW!!


I think the tears hit the chin somwehere around the line "What if God came up and whispered in your ear, Everything from your past is...Gone..."

If you have the chance and haven't watched it...Watch it. If you have the chance and have watched...well, watch it again.
Reminders like that are definitely worth our time.

Bless ya my big and little bro's and sissas
xoxo

No comments: