Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Ouchie!

Went to Body Step tonight and I do not know what I did, but I twisted/jolted/ cracked...who knows!!! my back and now it hurts so much!
You know what sucks the most about it though...I was watching Oprah [yar I'm a sucker ] and she mentioned that she does 150 sit-ups so I thought, "heck I could do that" and so I have been. Building the abs is supposed to lower the strain on your back, and so in fine Jessica style...after building the abs with 150 situps [everyday!!]for the last 2 weeks and then I go and strain my lower back leaping around on a plastic step.
Oh I really have outdone myself haven't I!
So if you see me and I'm walking as though there is some sort of broomstick up my Kaboose, you'll understand...my posture hasn't shown an incredible improvement [I really do need to work on that ] rather its that walking any other way would leave me wrything around on the ground in pain...
well actually thats not true I don't think I would squirm much at all, rather I would just lay there stiff, to terrified to move and create more pain.

Oh I am being so dramatic with all of this aren't

I Truth is it does hurt, but I think that I've learnt to block pain, as the last time I ever took a pain killer [including panadol or whatever] was 4 years ago when I was suffering from Killer heat stroke.I'm a tough nut...the back shall recover.

All your Get well cards and messages are much appreciated...*cough hint hint cough*
Hope your all fabulous! though I'm sure I don't need to hope, of course your fabulous, you always are, not just anyone makes it onto the friends list you know!
Love and more love

No comments: