Saturday, February 17, 2007

It's a date!! Immigrating interstate.

My Victorian teaching Registration is all but a breath away.
I have received and paid the invoice and now I must merely wait for the final stage of the process.

For the last month the ball has begun to roll, and it is quickly starting to pick up speed.

Yesterday I submitted my first application for a teaching position. At Calder Rise Public School [literally round the corner and down the street from my Aunts place, a.k.a where I will be staying] They're looking for a Graduate teacher, with no experience other than the prac time they experienced while earning their degree.

I'm not pinning all my hopes on this position, but trusting that the one for me will turn up and I'll be able to kick butt in the interview.

So I'm set to drive to Newcastle on Saturday next week, meet Tim and together we'll drive el convoy down to Melbourne.

It's exciting and it's daunting and it's all things unknown...But it is a great adventure which I am so happy to be on. After all, Gods got my back ;)

The downside of a great adventure, is I have a heck load of packing to do, which involves cleaning out my room completely....eeerg.

Joy Joy Joy...eyes on the goal, eyes on the goal :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

...not to mention another special date - hanging out with your girls!! I'm off to Sydney on Friday so sometime before then =)

And no excuses.....we HAVE TO see you before you go!!
Loves you,
Bxx