Wednesday, February 28, 2007

New Home!

Alright, alright...


I'm in Melbourne!!


Home of the glorious Tram [is it true once I'm a local I'll learn to hate them? NEVER!! :P]




Tim and I arrived on Monday afternoon, and I have been residing at my Aunty Jans place in Keilor, ever since.

So for now, this shall be my new home.

Ultimately the goal is to move into a flat of my own, however until I have a job I really can't afford to do that.

Monday afternoon saw me getting lost for the first time as I drove around the city, attempting to use the map in order to find my way back to my Aunts. Can I just add here, that I did infact manage to use the map to navigate and I did manage to get home.
Tim had given me instructions for which way I should go, however upon reflection I realised that he had sent me on probably the longest possible route.
You live and you learn I suppose ;)

Unfortunately Tim is at least a 1/2 hour drive from where I'm at and since he's working there really isn't a whole heapa point either one of us driving back and forth. So our plans are for the weekends, but long term? Well since whichever flat I move into will become our home together after the wedding, it's going to need to be closer. But for now I'm just over the whole bum aspect of my current existance and ready for a job.

Friday will see me pottering around to a whole heap of schools to meet and greet and leave them with a resume, before meeting up with Tim that afternoon/night. Not exactly sure what we'll be doing but we'll probably decide as we go along.

All you melbournians, I am in town and I'm here for a fair haul, to boot, I am excited about meeting up with people. Pop me a message either by email or mobile and we should plan something, otherwise I'll drop you a line and see what your doing.

God is good, theres a job for me somewhere, I've just gotta find it :D
Gosh I love prayer, and I appreciate any I can get!

much love
Jess xoxo

1 comment:

Amy said...

Glad to hear you are safely inn Melbourne. You missed a corker of a Sunday last week. They organised a suprise fundraiser for my Cambodia trip, by Julie-Anne shaving off her hair! They raised $1500.oo!!!!!!!!!!! Miss you already, but hey, I've always wanted to go shopping in Melbourne.....will pray for your job
Amy xxx