Friday, February 09, 2007

Pic lackings?

Did you notice that I haven't put any new piccies on these pages for quite a few entries?

I like adding piccies to my posts, makes them a little more interesting, breaks the text a bit.


Anywhoo, if you really feel as though you need some photographic additons, then head over to flickr, (hit my link to the left if it's easier) and take a squiz at some of the new stuff.


Psst, this is how I've been entertaining myself lately. Building a wedding website with alot of the details unable to fit on the invite. Below is the header. Considering I have extremely limited computer literacy :P I'm so proud of myself. I may eventually link to the site...just gimme a little more time to make it look better.
P.S. When I say "build" I mean, take the given template and squish all my stuff in, theres no way I would survive [and still be sane] with all the code necessary to build it from scratch.
Kudos to those special folk who manage it without hitting their head repeatedly on the kepboard, or wall, or *insert the hardest nearby object here*! I salute you!

3 comments:

Felicity said...

Ya two look SHWEET!!

Anonymous said...

Is the header meant to be a link?

The little hand appears but nothing loads...

I want to see wedding stuff!! =P

-B

Jezika_Rae said...

are we talking the flickr logo? Coz you have to click the log one to initialise it. then click it again to actually go there.
Hope I helped ya.
"pay attention when you are being kind to strangers ('anonymous' folk ;), for you may be entertaining angels, unaware. :P

Bless ya my anonymous friend :D