Sunday, May 27, 2007

I can't get enough of...?

Right now, here are some of the things I'm loving!






Brooke Frasers new Album 'Abertine' ...Fantastic! I can't stop listening to it





Wonka, Nerds...mmmm







Chunky Knit Scarves



Boots




The new Pirates of the Caribbean, Number 3.
....
Speaking of Pirates, and another thing I'm loving.
I'm loving that I WILL be having a bit of a shin-dig for my hens night come september. With the theme of Pirates - fancy dress and a bit of a treasure hunt. My Maid of Honour, aka Katie has it under control...I'm pretty Excited!
I was tossing up whether or not to have one, and I know alot of up-and-coming brides who have opted against it, but after some consideration I've decided that since I'm only going to be getting married once I really want to do it all. Get the whole experience[minus the strippers]. Plus I'm sure I'm not the only one who loves the idea of any excuse to get all of my girls together in the one place for some laughs and good times... So Hens night here I come!

1 comment:

Amy said...

You've gotta try wonka nerds in icecream!! it's the best!