Thursday, May 31, 2007

Released...


I was quite literally welling-up big time around nowish, yesterday, after chatting with Tim on the mobile. I just continue to feel overwhelmed and moved by the genorsity of those in my life, and now our life as Tim and I continue to prepare for the wedding.


Obviously I feel touched and blessed by the obvious support of family and friends in the preperation of all things wedding and life thereafter, but it is the unexpected and suprising support which has moved me beyond words.


Right this moment as I type this I feel as though I'm verbally blundering my way to my point, but I feel utterly scattered. My emotions are flooding me and I just feel so light, so joyful.



Tim and I were looking a number of pending loans in the face, paying them off as best we could, working on our savings. Generally the loans were Uni based and of the parental variety which we were hoping to have paid off, if not before the wedding, then not long after.


Today Tims father blew us away with the news, that as our wedding gift he was going to nullify the loan outstanding to Tim and add to the mix some money to be put towards our honeymoon.


When Tim had told me, I was unashamedly speechless, his father was so humble as he stated, "Really it's not a huge deal, it was a $2000 loan, consider it gone"


But as I voiced to Tim, what he had offered was so much more than money, it was so much more than simply wiping a 2000 dollar loan, what it represented was a relief of burden. He was offering us a simply start to our life as husband and wife. No doubt that we will have financial ups and downs right throughout our life together, but it feels like such an incredible blessing.


My own parents are also blessing us incredibly both monetarily and emotionally. They have put so much into not only the wedding, but the beginnings of our life, they have poured blessings into our future home through furniture and love.



Tim and I are so grateful for so much, we are incredibly, incredibly blessed.


To anyone reading this right now, it must be blatantly obvious how flustered I still am, because I'm repeating the same words...obviously my vocab doesn't handle the shocks of blessing as well as I would hope...but I just feel, So humbled by everything, by the support and the love of those around us.


We are looked after, and I just adore you all!


I do not know what else I can say, but from the bottom of my heart thankyou, and I love you!


-Jess

No comments: