Sunday, July 10, 2005

Permanent reminder...

Been considering the idea of getting a tattoo.
My mum of course hates the idea, and so to tease, I've been telling her that I plan to cover my whole left arm.
rather I've been considering the idea of getting, in small letters across my left wrist

Isaiah 6:8

that's it, short and simple...
but it means so much more, it is of course the verse, "Also I heard the voice of the Lord saying: "Whom shall I send, and who will go for us?" Then I said, "HERE I AM! SEND ME."

I love it so much, it's something which will always remain true for me within this life.

but I'll ponder it some more before I even consider making a decision, I do think that some tattoos are quiet hideous, but I also believe that a classy tat can be something really beautiful, meaning so much more, if it's something that means something special.
everyone's entitled to their own decisions but I'm not a fan of the tat on the back, I guess I figure that if I'm going to go through all that pain for it, I wanna be able to pop it out and take a squiz at it whenever I want...(hehe, I'm too practable for my own good)

Ahhh who knows...I'll leave it for now, see what I think in another 6 months, after all I'll be stuck with it for life...I'm gonna wanna be sure.

No comments: