Monday, July 25, 2005

University Days...

Back at Uni today...
headed to church last night and found out that I've been booted from the girlies bible study group. Nah not really.
The bible studies starting a new course, I've already missed the first week, and I'm going to miss another 4 weeks of the course in a month due to my 2nd half of prac. So chatting to Nicole I've basically decided that I really wouldn't get out of the course all there is if I'm missing bits all over the place, which means I'll do it next year when I can really apply myself to it without month long absences.
So what does this mean? this means that I need to find another bible study, Tuesday being the best day of the week in terms of time. And the only other bible study that day of the week is the Uni student sudy, which sounds perfect...
But heres the catch, it's been the bible study I've sort of been avoiding. Why? Because Nick runs it.

As far as I'm concerned this whole Nick situation is ridiculous. He's an awesome guy, but I'd prayed about the whole thing, realized that the crush was pathetic and decided that the whole thing was moronic and left it.
I actually chatted to Nick on Sunday for quite an extended period of time about all the stuff I'd been up to since I'd been gone and whats going on with him now that he's finished uni.
Funny thing was that after having a good chat to him I'm actually confident that I can handle sharing a bible study with the boy...
Interesting, so I'll leave you for now, I have bec nagging me "coz I'm wasting away Jeeeess..." so we're off to get food for the week.

Chat soon, I'll be less mechanical and share a bit more about whats going on in my head.
to horrendously use a overused quote...

"I'LL BE BACK!!"

No comments: