Friday, May 27, 2005

Delirium?!!

So procrastinating a couple of days ago turned out to be a really, really, REALLY, bad idea.
I got the assignment finished....awwwwww....huge sigh of relief, it was absolutely horrible and it nearly killed me (alright a bit of poetic licence in the exaggeration)

I was up till 4am this morning finishing it off, so I probably spent close to 10 hours striaght working on the stupid thing, it ended up being close to 30 pages in length. Headed to bed at 4, tossed and turned the whole night, I was waking up every half an hour. Woke up at 9, headed up top to print it out and hand it in. It wasn't due till 5pm, but I just wanted to get rid of it. While i was on the computers, I was completely oblivious that Bree had come over and was sitting next to me, she was just staring and smiling, I was also staring... at the computer screen.
But she's beautiful, she looked after me the whole day...I was going delirious I swear, and she was running around sorting out my coversheets and so on for me...

"Jezika's, Hero of the day award" however goes to the woman working at the Curriculum Centre, I had tried to use 3 staplers already to get through my paper, but they were all little weaklings and couldn't hack it, so as each attempt is hacking up the corner of my assignment as I'm getting more and more vicious with them. This woman gently take the assignment from me, with pure grace of motion she grabs a stapler from her top drawer and staples my sheets together...Aww I could have kissed the woman!! I however restrained myself and instead opted to Cheer, "Awww, thankyou, your my hero!!" To which she chuckled and said "your more than welcome" in an English accent no less...bliss :P

so there's my day for you...was it worth reporting on it, probably not, but in my sleep deprived state, just about everything seems like it could be a good idea!...tell ya what IS a great idea, Indian for dinner, the girls cooking tonight, Oh yes, I'm making indian dish complete with Naan bread and all...Yummo!

But alas I shall bore you no longer, head back to my flat, cook some dinner, have a shower (maybe I'll even pull out the ol' vanilla body wash) dump myself on the couch with my new Book. (Felicity turned to me at girls group on tuesday night out of no where and says "Here, you want a book? take it, it's yours) So right now I'm reading "When Christ Comes" By Max Lucado and I'm loving it!

so I'll stop dragging this out and making it more painful than it needs to be...I'm sure I'll read this later and think I'm a fool...but see ya next time...
Untill then, live, breathe and love - make it what you want it to be
Jess xoxo

No comments: